Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TKO

My ego just lost a 10 round bout with Tyson...and it looks like this



I am fine, but my pride feels like Elizabeth Berkeley when she was denied Showgirl status the first time. But I too will perservere and pick myself, and my unitard up because I'm good enough, strong enough and doggonit, most people like me.

DC chose someone else. Which means that somewhere out there is someone who I will one day destroy.
I shall return to the cabana-wear shop and ask for my cruise clothes back. Who was I kidding, I am a Floridian and shall always be.

3 comments:

Since 1969 said...

I can't believe you used that picture. Below the belt Brando. At least choose a pic of Foreman, or Ali, or De La Hoya as your TKO pic.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about DC. Too many politicians anyway. But its ok, Brando's got a new gig on that new show Love Monkey, whatever that means. The role is pretty lame, but I guess it beats crashing race cars.

Since 1969 said...

word. countryside mall is where it's at.