Friday, January 27, 2006

Show me yours and I'll show you mine...


Tomorrow begins what I feel is possibly the most ridiculous, unfounded celebration in the Bay Area-Gasparilla. It's a good excuse for the yuppies south of Kennedy (that's right, talking to you Q) to pretend that pirates invade the city and the streets flow with beer and cheap plastic beads. But it's also a good reason to drink and therefore, I partake.


The Pit's all-time favorite tale from Jose Gaspar's party would have to be when Joey Fatone pulled a "Fear" moment with an underaged girl on a ferris wheel constructed by obvious illegal immigrants who read the directions upside down. What makes it even better is that the next year, while on 7th avenue, we were not allowed to say the words "ferris wheel" while his then-girlfriend was around or she would run to the car and cry.

Runner-up: Steve peeing on the leg of Danny, a guy who we knew and gave a ride to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, John. I get up, rub the sleep out of my eyes, and find this slander at the Pit. I am here to take on any that wants to bash my hood. You got beef? Bring it. I got Jose Gaspar and his band of overly-self important compadres that have something to say about it. Don't hate son. Grab a beer, offer some beads, see some boobs, it's all good. If you can't respect that, then stay out of my square (stop pretending like anything south of Kennedy is South Tampa. Let's not forget we have a southern border that keeps that Port of Tampa trash SOG out of our hood). SOUTH SIDE.

Brandon said...

Let's be honest here...most of the boobs shown I wouldn't pay for.

Anonymous said...

That is because you went to the parade with your friends from Lutz where, let's face it, the girls and the livestock bear a striking resemblance. You call Q Saturday and I will show you some South Tampa T&A. Don't discount the possibility that the women in South Tampa paid money for their bead-getters.

NINO from tha TROP said...

AHHHHH yes the movie FEAR.....and the sweet young ass of a promising prospect Alyssa Milano. Little did we know that role would launch her into B-Movie stardom and then peaking at charmed...excuse me I need a few seconds alone with my donkey.

NINO from tha TROP said...

YES, you are correct, but in FEAR those acid-wash jeans were replaced by skirts that would be hiked to reveal not so innocent flesh; Booty that could entice even the purest minded fathers, trying to protect thier daughters from holligans like the young MARKY MARK's, the NINO's the LARRY BIRDS, the MAGIC JOHNSON...THROW IT DOWN BIG MAN THROW IT DOWN!

I'm sorry I slipped into my Bill Walton...what im trying to say is that was one piece of hot ass...now if you excuse me I got another meeting with my donkey. DONT MAKE ME RENT THE MOVIE FOR YOUR ASS.

Brandon said...

Missed the festivities...The Purple People Eater crapped out on The Fi so we visited Stadium Toyota. 4 hours later, there's a new silver bullet in town.