Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm all over the map...

Could be the fact that I've been working from home the last two days or that I drank too much Kool-Aid, but I have exploded with a scatter-shot of blog topics...

-Steve, call Hedge. Wu Tang is taking on Jannus Landing next month. Snoop Dogg comes to town like a week later.

-A random find from the Weekly Planet. Seminole Heights is a neighborhood in "The Hood" in Tampa. Residents have deicided to remain indoors, lock their window bars and take on crime from their PC - NO HOOKING!

-To save you navigation, THIS was found as a link off the aforementioned page. I was unaware one could blog and keep track of a fare at the same time.

2 comments:

Brandon said...

Let's not get carried away. He had a good game...I don't think he could handle a scrimmage against JC. The Savior would call Raven and upend his African nemesis.

Brandon said...

I've never seen CJ around at the Super Target or the Countryside Mall. Next time I ride with camera cabbie, I'll ask him for her address and invite her to the wedding.