Sunday, January 01, 2006

More fun please...

I don't get it. I'm sorry. Chance to get mugged=60%, Chance to get shivved=20%, Chance to freeze my ass off=95%, Chance I am surrounded by $10 2006 sunglasses=80%, Chance I overhear mob assasination plots and have to go into witness protection=5%, Chance I'm the reason Dick Clark finally dies=0.5%.

This year saw an expansion of the TV coverages on the eve of 2006. Ergo, plans are underway for NewYear's Eve 2006 when The Pit will bring a live broadcast from Nat's kitchen with special guests: Steve Guttenberg, French Stewart, Soliel Moon Frye and many more. Musical guests will include: Q-Tip, Jordan Knight, Tiffany, Los Lobos, South FM and many more illustrious artists. Be sure to tune in when screen legends Frank Stallone, Gedde Watanabe, Jason Herve and Forest Whitaker pop in to wish you a new year. And don't miss sports legends George Bell, Buddy Bell, Manut Bol, Mercury Morris and many more.

No comments: